Photo Booth serving Central Pennsylvania and having fun while we do it!
My wife and I do a lot of weddings. A couple of years ago we were playing music at Edgewater Acres, near Alexandria PA. We had seen photo booths at other weddings, but at this particular wedding, the bride came over to talk to us and told us how much she was paying to have this. When she left I ask my wife if she thought she could handle doing something like that while I am DJing. She said she thought it was a good idea. After several months of researching we had our own Photo Booth.
Since our purchase we have done weddings, private parties, picnics, high school dances, high school proms and more. It is nice to work together as a team. My wife running photo booth and I’m playing music.
We post a lot of our event photos on our facebook page which you can check out below.
Frequently asked questions:
- Do we have to hire you as a DJ to hire the photo booth? No, many times while I dj, my wife will be out with the photo booth.
- Do you have props and hats? Yes and we are adding to our collection all the time.
- Do you print pictures? Yes we have a great printer that spits out 2 2×6 prints and it’s pretty fast. Prints take around 12 seconds. The prints are archivable as well.
- Is your booth enclosed? No, ours is an “open air” booth. We have seen and looked at both types. When folks are inside an enclosed booth the people in line don’t get to see all the fin. That is one of the reasons we chose to NOT have an enclosed booth. Also, we can set up in a fraction of the space it would take to set up an enclosed photo booth.
- Do you charge for a custom graphic on the photos? Not usually. If it is something that would take an unusual amount of time there could be a slight charge.
- Is there a limit to the photos taken? Not really, but we usually limit the time for 2 or 3 hours. We have done some very large weddings and most people get through a time or two within the first hour and a half.
If you have any other questions please feel free to contact us here or on our facebook page.